Adventure Seeker Club - Travel Talk Community
CLICK "JOIN TODAY" AND COMPLETE THE REGISTRATION FORM
Award-Winning Canada Travel and Adventure Club
"It is the best travel club I have ever joined online, because the quality of people are off the charts."
Real people doing real things in real time. We call it People Tourism. Empowering locals, educating travellers at a community level as it happens.
The Canada Adventure Seeker Club is a new group of fun, very curious people of all ages, some Crazy-Canuck-like, many filled with energy and good karma. The Seekers are like-minded people who are passionate about exploring and sharing their communities, region and country proudly and often with others. They adventure, they feel good, they discover and then they post authentic photos, videos, events, and stories using our award-winning content creation tools and training programs. Tourism is best told from the local level and not from ivory towers using corporate speak. And we are no way corporate.
Canada Adventure Seeker Bio Profiles
The Canada Adventure Seeker Club extends from coast-to-coast-to-coast. Each Seeker receives an interactive, authentic profile page featuring their stories, photos, videos and events... as well as... links to their websites, blogs and social media. Each profile comes with content marketing tools and access to a full online training library we call The Moose Academy. How Canadian is that! Their adventures are shared on our award winning live, interactive Canada Travel Talk Community and on the ehCanadaTravel.com website across Canada.
Seeker Club Membership Standards
We have Canadian standards. Be nice and be part of the group. This is not a club if you want to "sit on the fence", do as little as possible, and just hang out. There are a lot of those clubs online. This is unique in that we all participate, engage and we support each other.
Benefits of a Canadian Adventure Seeker
- Our algorithms promote you and your content.
- Seeker Travel Profile links to your websites, blogs and social media channels.
- Access to award winning online content marketing tools.
- Access to training library called Moose Academy.
- Work with the "Brothers of Tourism", Greg and Colin Girard . Co Bro Founders of EH Canada Marketing Group.
- Seekers are featured throughout 14000 page award-winning adventure travel website.
- Receive a special Canadian Adventure Seeker Badge for social media and websites (after 3 months).
- Possibility of employment for those who excel in the program as the company expands.
We are not really a minimum type club but here it is anyway ...
Seekers contribute 1 of the following per month minimum:
Submit (1) 600 word story about a Canadian adventure and/or experience (MOST EFFECTIVE);
Submit (2) 300 word minimum park, trail, beach, river, lake or historic site information pages;
Submit (3) photo galleries (minimum 6 photos);
Submit (2) 3 minute videos;
Submit (4) events.
- (Priority) Interact consistently on the live scrolling feed (Travel Talk Community) with fellow Canadian Adventure Seekers.
- Complete online training course (9 lessons).
- Participate in monthly 1 hour-long Campfire Chats on Zoom.
- Must attend 80% of meetings. (There are 10 meetings a year)
- Share YOUR content and SHARE other Seeker content.
- Be proud ambassadors of eh Canada Travel and the Canada Adventure Seeker Club.
- We anticipate that Adventure Seekers will be required to commit 1 hour per week throughout the year to meet minimum requirements.
- Applicants must be 21+ years old.
- Applicants must live in Canada.
- Applicants must be passionate about Canadian tourism and travel.
- Applicants must have a strong desire to make a difference in the adventure tourism market online.
- Applicants must be highly motivated to represent their community/region on our network.
- Applicants must be committed to participating in meetings and trainings.
- Applicants must be committed in this new form of tourism marketing.
- Applicants must show they are learning and always improving.
Trial Process: There is a 3 month probation period. At that time, a decision will be made to continue or not, based on our relationship, participation, communication and engagement with others. No harm. No foul. This is not for everyone. All access to tools, training and posting will be revoked as our systems are designed for participating Seekers, communities and paying tourism businesses only.
Duration: We ask you commit for 1 year. After 1 year, you may drop from the club at anytime. No worries on our part. You can still continue on your own. Just no monthly campfire chats, training, extra promotions, access to new features, events, prizes, projects, etc. However, we have the right to cancel membership at anytime due to non performance, missed meetings, lack of participation and any unruly behaviour. There are annual reviews of memberships for all participants. At that time, we reserve the right to cancel or extend memberships to the Canada Adventure Seeker Club.
Please note that this is a voluntary position, with no fee to be paid to take part.
Learn more about EH Canada Marketing Group: Link
Only accepted applicants will be notified by email and/or phone.
When you subscribe to the blog, we will send you an e-mail when there are new updates on the site so you wouldn't miss them.